Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tropical Summer

Well....that's what it will sure feel like for tomorrow. They are forecasting roughly 92-93 degrees before the heat index. With it, 100-102+ degrees - can you say HOT!!!!!! Although I really shouldn't complain because it has taken so long for summer to finally get here : )

I haven't been posting alot lately, hoping to change that this long holiday weekend. Nothing special planned, and if it remains hotter then a you know what, I will camp out in the a/c house making cards!!

Still not sure if I am 100% happy with this card or not. I guess I envisioned it a little differently then what it actually came out to be.




I had a great time last Saturday w/my BFF's scrapping and gossiping! I think we each only made about 3 cards after catching up and exchanging 'stories', but that's ok! We have been taking turns at each others house for a day every other month and I really enjoy it. I am the next 'host' and can't wait for the girls to come here! Suppose I should clean up my scrap room huh???



Well, I hope you like the card and please feel free to comment if you like. I always enjoy hearing them : ) Hope to see you back here real soon!!



TOODLES!!


Michelle


Challenges:

PaperCrafting Journey - Anything Goes http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com/

Alphabet Challenge Blog - H for Half a Dozen http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card!
    great choice of colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at PAPERCRAFTING JOURNEY for our Summer Fete hop!
    If you haven't already don't forget to comment and leave your link on each DT's blog for a chance to win the digi's they used for their project!!
    hugs
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer card! And those little flip-flops are such a cute addition! Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete