Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cockatoo Rules

HI~

Just a quick post. I love this image from The Paper Shelter called "Cockatoo Rules".  Isn't he just too fun!!

My youngest nephew recently had a birthday, and while designing his card I knew I had to use this image.  It so reminded me of him - in that "I'm cool...look at me" kind of way.  And he just loved it!!!


I used the colored version and added some Glossy Accents to the sunglasses.  I distressed the edges and 'splattered' it w/some colors.  Then ran some Color core paper thru the Cuttlebug and sanded it.  It's so hard to make something teenagers will like w/o being too kiddish : )  But he truly enjoyed this.  And it was funny because my older nephew (his brother) thought it was AWESOME! 

YAY....score one for Auntie!!  Enjoy and hope to see you back soon!

Take care
Michelle

CHALLENGES:
One Stop Craft Challenge ~ Just for Men
Totally Stampalicious ~ Emboss It

1 comment: