Saturday, December 17, 2011

Trimming the Tree

Welcome to another Saturday's Designer Challenge at D2D.  This week, one of my best friends Kendra is hosting the challenge which is "Trimming the Tree". She loves Christmas, especially decorating the tree.  So she wants to see some beautifully decorated trees!

I used one of Faith's newer images Whimsical Christmas Tree

I recently purchased a pack of paper that I thought went well with this image.  Both DP's are from that pack~Holly Jolly (with glitter) from the Paper Studio. I then inked up a couple of chipboard snowflakes and spritzed them w/pearl mist, and added a gem.  After I colored my image w/my ProMarkers, I went in and kinda of lightly penned in some glitter on the tree and star w/my Gelly Roll Star Dust pen.

So......let's she your wonderfully decorated tree!! 

Michelle

Challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge~Christmas Sparkle
PaperCrafting Journey~Christmas Creations
Divas by Design~Merry Christmas
Little Red Wagon~Christmas
4 Crafty Chicks~Christmas
Dream Valley Challenges~Christmas

6 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card. I love the papers and tree image. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great little card thanks for playing along with us at PCJ just off to have a look at your other makes now oh and am now following
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tree design on this card and the papers go well with it. Thanks for joining us at OSCC, hope to see you next time.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas creation. The layout of your card and the image are just fabby. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with perfect papers. Thanks for joining us at Divas

    ReplyDelete