Monday, March 10, 2014

Baby Shower

This past Saturday was my daughter-in-laws baby shower.
Here's a pic of beautiful Jennifer :)
 
We had a wonderful turn out and baby Noah is pretty much set to make his entrance into the world on May 12th :)
 
I made up the thank you cards for her. I had the return address labels on them already along w/the stamps. Then we asked each guest to fill in their address when they got there. So all she has to do is write out her Thank You message and mail them off :)
 
 I had also seen a few ideas on Pinterest. Gosh that thing is addicting!
 I also made popcorn 'bands' to go around the microwave popcorn bags that were included in the guest gift bags. Her theme was a jungle them, with more of an emphasis on the monkey. So seems how I knew we would have a lot of monkey things, I decided to go with the other 'animals' of the jungle. I bought zebra, giraffe and cheetah print paper from Hobby Lobby. Cut them to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 3" and 6-1/4", wrapped the around. Then after they were all taped up, wrapped a twine bow around each one and finished it off w/simple 2" x 4" label.
Seems how she is having a boy, I decided to go with the blue mason jars. And I just made a real simple tags for around the neck of each jar.
And I also made her a corsage to wear was well. Another Pinterest idea :)
We all had a great time and things turned out awesome!
 
 
 
Michelle 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment