Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Challenge # 260


Welcome back for another challenge today @ Penny's!
 
Not sure about your weather, but last Saturday I was running errands in sweatpants and a hoodie. But Sunday afternoon it was bitterly cold. And by Monday even colder! It was -6 I believe without the wind chill....brrrrrrr! Gotta love those Midwest winters :)
 
Anyway, I hope you can join us for our new challenge.

Challenge #260
Anything Goes
 
This week I got to work another wonderful image from Lacy Sunshine.
I wanted the play off the flower in this image. I have this wonderful die I always seem to forget about and I used it this week. Then I found this saying and thought.....Thank you for being (bees) my friend!  And I had these cute little bee embellishments I used as well.
 

Image: Lacy Sunshine Daffe Dil Flower Pot Pretties
Paper:  White cardstock, Orange textured cardstock, Colorbok~Hootenanny, Vellum
Color Medium: Copics, atyou Spica 05 Lemon & 06 Melon, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen
Other Supplies: Mama Elephant Tag die, Spellbinders Die D-Lites Floral Corner 2 die, Smooch Giltz~Frost, Jolee's Boutique~Bees, Queen & Co Droplets, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge punch

I had fun playing with some fun spring like colors. I actually can't wait for spring & the flowers to start blooming again!!
 
Please join us for this weeks challenge. Also, make sure you stop and see what the rest of the DT has been up to. And visit our sponsors too! For without them, we wouldn't be able to bring you these great challenges.
 
Prize -3 digi images of winners choice
 
and
 
Prize - $12 gift certificate
 
Thanks for stopping by today :)
 
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment