Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Challenge #270

Welcome back for another challenge @ Penny's!!!
 
This week is:
Challenge #270
Anything Goes
 
I got to use another wonderful image from Lacy Sunshine. I really like bringing these image to "life". At first I was a little intimidated by the images as some are so detailed and I am still honing my Copic coloring skills..lol. But when I seen this cutie - I knew exactly how I wanted to color her. This was my 3rd try - as I just wasn't satisfied with the first 2. My first one I didn't like the way I colored the shirt. The 2nd one was an issue with the hair. I hope you like how this one turned out :)
 
 
 
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline - Fiddlesticks, Gray cardstock
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Darice bakers twine, Eyelet Outlet & Brads Silver Enamel Dots, Smooch Glitz Frost, atyou Spica pen 18 Baby Blue, Quickutz Circle die, Spellbinders Lacey Circles die, Button
 
It's hard to see - but I have the Smooch Glitz on the tassles of her hat. As well as the horn. I love the way it shimmers with the undertones of the purple & blue colors.
 
Well - thanks for stopping by and make sure you visit the rest of the DT and our sponsors as well!!
 
 
Store
Blog
Prize -3 digi images of winners choice
 
and
 
 
Store
Blog
Prize -3 digi images of winners choice
 
 
Michelle
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment