Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Mid-Week Inspiration Post @ FTHS

Welcome back for another inspirational post @ FTHS!
 
I had really wanted to do the current sketch challenge, but have been not feeling well since about last Thursday. Luckily, when my girlfriends & I went on our recent scrapbooking retreat - I had made a couple of cards using some FTHS images.
 
I made up this cute Birthday card. I made it with bold & bright colors so it could really be for a boy or a girl.

 
 
Image: Birthday Pup
Paper: the Paper Studio~Eat Cake, purple & gold cardstock
Coloring Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Smooch Glitz~Frost, Perlen Pen~940 Glitter Sky, Spellbinders Square die
 
 
Sorry to be cutting this so short, but I still am not feeling the best so. But I really did want to share with you this week!
 
I hope you find time to create something and join us :)
 
We would love to see what you create!
 
Thanks for stopping!!
 
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Great image, love the bright backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Card and WOW, the Background paper is FABULOUS !!!
    Hope you are feeling better soon !!!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete