Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Challenge #282

Welcome back for another Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!!
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 282
Anything Goes
 
Once again I got to use a wonderful Lacy Sunshine image!
If your a regular to my blog - you know how much Halloween is my fav holiday!! SO... of course I couldn't pass up this cutie!
 
I'm not 100% sure I like how my coloring turned out on this one.
But it works :)

 
Paper: Fancy Pants Designs ~ Oct 31 stack, black cardstock
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Darice Bakers Twine, Smooch Glitz ~ Frost, Simple Stories-We Are Family Enamel Dots, Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circle, Quickutz Nesting Circle die
 
Stop by and visit the rest of the DT and see what they made!
 
And don't forget our sponsors!!!

Store
Blog
Prize -3 digi images of winners choice

and 

Di's Digi Stamps

Store
Prize - $12 gift certificate

Thanks for stopping by today and I love hearing your comments :)

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment