Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Challenge #292

It's Wednesday crafty friends - time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 292
Anything Goes
 
I was so happy to get to use this adorable lil witch from Art by Miran  :)
If you don't already know, which I am sure you do - I LOVE Halloween!!
Not sure if it's because my birthday is on the 29th or what. But it's my favorite holiday.
 
And I just love the Fancy Pants Oct 31 paper pad I have. Sad thing is that it's almost gone!! I was struggling a little with my layout, but I think it turned out pretty good.
 
 
Image: Witch Hazel
Paper: Fancy Pants Design Oct 31, Purple & Black cardstock
Color Medium: Copics 
Other Supplies: atyou Spica pens 01 Lavender & 20 Chocolate, Inkadinkado Cats & Bats clear stamps set (sentiment), Die-namics Blueprint 21 die, Darice bakers Twine, Smooch Glitz Frost, Distress Ink Old Paper, Mama Elephant Banner die, Sequins
 
I remembered that I had some little Halloween embellishments. And I had a spider web and spider left, which I thought would be cute to match the spider on her hat! And I wanted to make it look like he was leaving his web.
 
Well, I hope you liked my card! Please make sure to stop by and give some love of the rest of the DT! I am sure they would love to hear for you!
 
And our course our wonderful sponsor this week:

Art by Miran
Store
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Michelle

Challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky ~ 316 Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. Lovely coloring, as always! Great card design, I love it!! Great choices of color!!

    ReplyDelete