Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Challenge #306

It's Wednesday & time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 306
Anything Goes
 
I was originally 'scheduled' to use a Nikki Burnette image. But they were not received in time for our weekly challenge. So I instead got to use an image from The Stamping Boutique.
 
I hope you like the tag I created. As I was a little short on time, it's not quite what I had in mind. But I think given the circumstances, it turned out pretty good :)
 

Image: Chubby Snowman
Paper: BoBunny Altitude Collection
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, Smooch Glitz Frost, Stickles Crystal, Inkssentials Enamel Accents Black, Ribbon Boutique Organza, Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers die, Cheery Lane B146 Pine Branches die, Distress Ink Old Paper

I hope you will have time to join us this week for our challenge. Make sure to stop by and visit with the rest of the DT for inspiration :)

As well as our sponsors this week:

 Store
Blog
Prize - 2 Digi images of winners choice

and 


Store
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
 
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Great Tag Michelle, love the embossing and image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete