Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Challenge # 309

Happy Holidays crafty friends!!
 
Hope this finds you all doing well before the holidays.
This will be our last post over at Penny's for 2016!
I hope you get the chance to join us :)
 
This week's challenge is:
 
Challenge #309
Anything Goes
 
This week the whole team got to use Bugaboo images!
 

Paper: American Crafts Merry Mint
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Impression Obsession Die 319-K (Pine branches), Distress Ink Old Paper, American Crafts brown twine, Glossy Accents, Stickles Frosted Lace, Pearl Pen Chrome Silver, Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large & Lacey Ovals
 
I have had this lil guy colored up for over a week! As soon as I got him, I started. I got to watch our grandson on Sunday for a few hours while his parents finished their Christmas shopping. And I couldn't help but smile, because his lil stocking cap was a reindeer! He reminded me of this pic :)
 
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a safe & happy New Year! I hope you will find a couple minutes in between all the hustle & bustle to join us for this last challenge of 2016.
 
And as always - don't forget to check out our sponsors as well!!

 Store
Blog
Prize - 7 digi images of winners choice

and 

Store
Prize - $12 gift certificate
 
 
Peace, Love & Joy for the holidays!!
 
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. A great card Michelle. such a cute image and fab colouring.all the best to you and your family. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card, Michelle. Like the DP and the Colors. Merry christmas !

    ReplyDelete