Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Challenge # 328

Welcome back crafty friends!
 
It's Wednesday - time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 328
Anything Goes
 
This weeks image is from Cute As a Button. Temps are finally starting to warm up and the next thing you know it will be summer! I am not a fan of the heat, but I like be able to enjoy the outdoors and pool/water fun with my grandkids. And that's what I really liked about this image. I imagine it as me with a drink in my hand, floating in the pool or down a lazy river...LOL.
 
I made this card on a retreat a few weeks back w/my girlfriends. We had a lot of fun and TONS of laughs. I won 3 door prizes and 1 of them was a 1/2 price retreat, so I can't wait to go back again!!
 
Anyway, here is my card - hope you like it!
 

Image: Cuddly Busty Buttons
Paper: the Paper Studio Pink Lemonade, Textured cardstock
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Queen & Co Candy Shoppe enamel dots, Spellbinders Lacey Ovals Dies, Frantic Stamper "Stay Cool" die (FRA DIE-09903), My Mind's Eye twine, atyou Spica pen 02 Pink, Wink of Stella Clear


Make sure you stop and visit with the rest of the DT and see what they have created. And don't forget this weeks sponsor who made this possible!

 Store
Blog
Prize - 2 single image from their store
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Michelle

1 comment: