Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Challenge #358

Happy Wednesday All!!
 
Time for another  
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 358
Anything Goes

This weeks image is from Little Blue Button. One of my other hobbies is photography. I still have a lot to learn on the subject, but I love to find the beauty in the things other not might see. My husband always seems to ask me "What are you taking a picture of" - "Or why are you taking a picture of that". So when I seen this adorable image - I kind of thought of myself for a moment!

Hope you like it!

 
 
Paper: Simple Stories SN@P Color Vibe, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Blush
Color medium: Copics
Other supplies: Memory Box Stitched Rectangle dies, Hero Arts CL141 (Smile) Wink of Stella Clear & Pink, Want 2 Scrap Bling
 
 
 Please make sure you stop by and leave some love with the rest of the DT. And please welcome our newest DT member Jill. They have some great cards and would love to hear from you!
 
And as always -
don't forget to visit this weeks sponsor who helps make this all happen :) 
 
 
Store
Blog
Facebook
Prize - $10 gift certificate for their online store
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment