Thursday, April 26, 2018

Exciting News!!!!

 
Hello crafty friends!
 
I have some wonderful news!
I have been asked to guest design for
(Insert Happy Dance)
 
Myself and few of my friends that were on the DT @ From The Heart Stamps have been asked to guest design for the next 6 months! I was beyond thrilled to have the chance to design for them :)
 
There are so many awesome images - it was hard to decide where to start.
But as soon as I seen this lil guy I just knew what I wanted to do. This I believe is one of my first times creating one of my own backgrounds w/Distress Inks. I used a couple different colors and then took some water and "splashed" it across my paper. Once it dried I thought it kind of looked like the Milky Way and stars! I then used my Stamp Perfect and place my stars, and swirls in white across my background. I had so much fun!
 
 
So without further ado.........my 1st LMMS card!
 
 
 I fussy cut the image and popped him up on an action wobble -EEK!!
Here is a peek of the wobble in action :)
 
 
I know it's a little hard to see - but he wobbles like crazy!!!
 
 
List of supplies:
 
Color Medium: Copics
Paper: White and black card stock
Other Supplies: DewDrop Brilliance White ink, Distress Ink - Peacock Feather, Tumbled Glass & Chipped Sapphire, Cuttlebug Spot & Dots embossing folder, Quickutz nesting circles dies, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella Clear, Imagine Crafts Sheer Shimmer spritz - Sparkle, Action wobble, Webster Pages Dream Color enamel stars

 
So, I hope you will stop over and check out the rest of the guest designers, as well as the regulars at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! We would love to hear from you!

Find us on Facebook, Pinterest and on our Challenge blog.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Michelle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment