Thursday, June 21, 2018

LMMS - CLBR8

 
HELLO HELLO HELLO
crafty LMMS friends!!
 
Back to share some more goodies!!
If you checked out my blog last week - you saw that I totally adore these new Pick Me Up truck images! This truck comes by itself or it has 5 other images that can be merged with it to create some great other images.
 
And of course with the 4th of July just around the corner - I couldn't wait to play with this one!! While I was out shopping on my day off I went to the craft store. Well......$90 dollars later I came home with some great supplies, dies, Copics and paper!
 
I know I always tell myself "You DON'T need more paper".
But I knew that I had this image colored up and I happened across this AWESOME paper!!!
 
I hope you like it as much as I do  :)
 

Image: Pick Me Up Truck
Paper: Doodlebug Design Yankee Doodle
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Circle dies, KaiserCraft Nesting Pennant dies, QuicKutz circle dies, Small corner rounder, Stamp of Life hippo2stamp (let's celebrate), Stamps of Life Zig Zag Bag (stars), Stamps of Life banner die, Memento Tuxedo black ink, Distress Ink Old Paper

When I first started card making I was like you can't put checkers together with paisley. I always thought you had to have similar patterns to make it look good. But I have come to like how some of these different patterns mix and mesh well together.
 
 Please make sure you check out the rest of the DT.
 They have some pretty amazing stuff out there to share!!
 
 
Also - don't forget. You can find us on
 
See you next week!!
 
 
Michelle
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment