Thursday, November 8, 2018

Challenge #405

Time for another

This week's challenge is
Challenge #405
Anything Goes 

This weeks image is from Maria Medel Illustrations. When I seen this weeks image I knew I had the PERFECT paper for it!! I had recently bought a pack of paper (not that I needed anymore) which centered around mermaids! And I knew a shaker card was in order as well!

Hope you like it :)



Close up of the beads inside the shaker

Paper: Echo Park Lets Be Mermaids
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Memory Box Stitched Rectangle dies, Recollections Enamel dots, acetate, the Paper Studio Glass Beads Spring Garden, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Circle frame die

Please make sure you stop by and see the rest of our DT. 
Don't forget to stop by and visit with our awesome sponsors!
They make this all happen each week :)


Prize: TBA

 and 

Prize:TBA


Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment