Monday, September 16, 2019

Hello dear crafty friends!!!


It has been quite some time since I last posted.
So let me catch you up :) 

I was on 2 design teams - Penny's Paper Craft Challenge and Little Miss Muffet. 
Between work and other stuff I decided to resign my "position" on the Penny's team. Then
 shortly after the beginning of 2019 - Barbara @ Little Miss Muffet decided to take a sabbatical, thus leave me with no design team work at all. 

Then in March - my oldest cat Abby became sick. She had been my buddy for 14years. She was actually a Christmas present from my son & husband 15yrs prior. We took her to the vet and it was not a good visit. Thus - we had to leave there to put her in the hospital to see if there was anything they could do for her there. Then the very next day March 23rd - we had to let her go. 

She was my "crafting buddy" for the last 12 years - always wanting to be in my crafting room when ever I was in there. I would always have to make sure not to step on her, because she was always close by.  So I think I kind of fell into a bit of a crafting depression if you will. Like - why should I be crafty - no design team work - no Abby to be by my side to keep me company.

Then summer came and we all know how busy summer can be. Then a wonderful friend said hey - do you want to design a couple of cards for the Dare 2 Be Artzy blog and I thought why not.
So here we are!!!

This is my first card 


I just wanted a quick CAS card for a "Hi" or "How are You".
Started making this CAS card by stamping directly onto my kraft cardstock base. Then using colored pencils, carefully colored in the image and added a sentiment. Sweet, simple and no fuss :)

Hope you like it !!

Have a great day!  I’ll be sharing another card with this stamp set next Sunday!


Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment