Thursday, November 25, 2010

Skating Penguin

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

WOW.....I can't believe Thanksgiving is done and Christmas is right around the corner. I had a great time with my son,his girlfriend and my 2 granddaughters today.

This weeks image is "Skating Penguin". He is SO ADORABLE!! I couldn't wait to get started on him. I colored most of the image w/chalks and did the red on the scarf in marker. I then put a lil' shimmer here and there, a statement, and topped it off with a beautiful snowflake. And it so happens that Double Delights challenge this week is "Snowflakes".




Well, I hope you like it, and that you had an awesome day just as I did. Happy Black Friday to those of you who are venturing out tomorrow. Not sure if I will be out or not. I will have to look thru the ads one more time....LOL!!!

Bye!!

Michelle

Paper: DCWV Holiday Collection ~ The Christmas Stack, Colorbox Pearlescent paper light blue, white cardstock
Ink: StazOn Jet Black
Image: Designed 2 Delight "Skating Penguin"
Marker: Marvy LePlume No 2 Red
Chalks: Stampin Up Pastels ~ Black, Gray, Tan, Light Brown, Light Blue & Yellow
Misc: Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, Hero Arts felt snowflakes, and misc bling from the $1 bin @ JoAnn's
Stamp: Hero Arts Clear Stamp Merry Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michelle! Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving! Hope we can get together again soon before Thanksgiving! Love the added snowflake and gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! THis is such a cute penguin. Great job on the snowflakes too! Thanks for joining us at DOUBLE DELIGHT CHALLENGES this week! =)

    ReplyDelete