Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Cocoa

Hello everyone!!

WOW....another busy week!! Plus, both camera batteries were dead, and my scrap room is in shambles. I had my son install some nice shelving in the closet over Thanksgiving, and needless to say, my room is a mess with everything pulled out and laying on the floor yet. I hope to get that taken care of this weekend!

On to the good stuff.....Faith brings us "Christmas Cocoa" this week. I usually make my homemade cocoa this time of year for my girlfriends and co-workers. They just LOVE it! I may use this image on a tag to go with those gifts this year. But for the meantime, I made up a simple card.



I printed the image 2 times on white card stock and once on patterened paper. I 'aged' my cardstock with ink, cut out the candy cane, and then cut out the cup on the patterned paper. I then colored in my cocoa, adhered the patterned image to my 'aged' cardstock image, and then put my candy cane on top of that. I think it turned out pretty well!

Hope you like it and comments are ALWAYS welcome : )

Til we "meet" again~

Michelle

Paper: DCWV Holiday Collection, white card stock, brick red & sage green scraps
Ink: Versa Color 80 White, Versa Magic Gingerbread
Markers: Marvy LePlume No 2 Red, No 11 Lt. Green
Bling: TPC Studio - Deck the Halls jewels
Misc: Scrap ribbon, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Michelle! I love the DT on the cup, at first glance I thought maybe it was embossed! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Michelle! I love the vintage look of it, and your paper piecing is fantastic!
    We are so glad you are a part of the Designed2Delight challenges each week! Have fun with the new freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete