Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This....and that....

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!! My hubby actually surprised me on Saturday w/2 dozen beautiful different colored roses, a teddy bear and chocolates : )

I just thought I would make a quick post to 'showcase' a few of my latest creations. I had a request from a friend to make her a wedding card, so here it is. Nothing overly fancy but she absolutely raved over it. She took it home and showed her husband, and he even thought it was awesome. WOW...thanks Dan! The close up below shows the CI Paints Pink Highlights paint I used on her dress just to give her a lil shimmer.





Then...on a crop night awhile back @ Archivers, my girlfriends and I loved the Valentine's Day display that they had. Especially the little candy kiss holders. Here is my take on the display ~




Well....suppose I should get going for now. Busy day tomorrow and still have challenges to finish up, and more cards to make for friends. Til we meet again, have a great day....and keep on scrappin'!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment