Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy 2012 everyone!!

I hope you all had a great holiday season.  I did, and now I am ready to take on this new year!  I am starting off this new year by using a new technique.....well new for me : )  Back in Sept of last year while at Scrapfest, my girlfriend & I both purchased some Gamsol and just couldn't wait to use it.  Well needless to say, my first attempt was not a success.  After watching a few tutorials and experimenting - I have FINALLY made my first card using an image colored w/Gamsol.



My girlfriends lil girl turns 2 in a couple days, and when I seen this image I knew it would made a great card.  I used the Bugaboo image Birthday Penguin~Gift. It is so adorable!! I really liked how it turned out.  Of course like anything else - I will get better with time, but it was so fun to make.

I can't wait to get using my Gamsol on some more images!!  Again ~ I hope you have a great 2012 and see you soon.

Michelle

Challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays~Something New
Incy Wincy Designs~Anything Goes
DYSU~Rainbow of Colors (use at least 3 colors from the Inspiration Photo)
Stamping Scrapping Challenge~Punched Out
The Pink Elephant~Anything Goes
Stamps R Us~What You Got For Christmas or Anything Goes
Lawnscaping Challenge~Birthday

10 comments:

  1. I think this card turned out so cute!! I LOVE it and am so lucky to have it displayed in my house right now. Ever time I look at it I say to myself "Gosh her coloring is amazing!!" Was great to see u the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy designs this week. Your card is gorgeous Michelle, I'm sure your friends little one will love such a cute little guy!Good luck, Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and cute image for the little one! Such a happy card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. I love the fun colors and how your crystals compliment the DP so well. Don't forget that you need to add the PTT badge to your sidebar to be eligible for the prizes. We love seeing your work either way!
    Renee
    Party Time Tuesdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute card! Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing your cute card and playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cute card :)
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Stamps R Us
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cutey card! love it!
    thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really impress by your creation arts.Thanx to share with us this great blog.This cards images and color combinations are really great looking.

    Promosyon

    ReplyDelete