Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's all about the BLING !!!!!

I can finally post this now that I have given my girlfriend her birthday card & gift  : )
She just LOVES bling, and I couldn't resist when I saw this Stella image from Bugaboo. It's all about the bling - isn't she just a hoot!!!


I colored the image using my colored pencils and gamsol.  I am so hooked on this lately! And then of course I had to BLING her out - 'pearl' earrings, 'amethyst' ring and 'diamond' brooch. I just love how it turned out!!

Michelle

Challenges:
DYSU~Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Ha, ha - I love it! The image is just the coolest! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, thank you so much!! It's sitting in my craft room so I can look at it when I am down there!! LOVED all the BLING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute! I love the gifts. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful gifts with us at 4 Crafty chicks.

    ReplyDelete