Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm so excited!!!

My girlfriend recently attend a scrapbooking expo and told me about a great new company. The company's name is Raisin Boat, and they are located in my home state of WI in Waunakee which is near Madison.

Bobbi Lemanski and Kim Ziehr of Raisin Boat, are avid cardmakers and scrapbookers who could never get enough stamps to satisfy their love for the hobby. And I TOTALLY agree with them!! So, they have the very first company to offer easy online stamp rental. As my girlfriend described it to me "It's like Netflix, but with stamps"! You choose the membership plan you like, create your pick list and let the creativity begin once you have get your set in the mail.

I'm not sure about you, but I have always seen sets in the stores and thought "Oh this would be cute, but I would probably only ever use it once". And we all know we hate to make that commitment.  This is where renting from Raisin Boat comes in so handy!! Get your set in the mail, create, and send it back and get your next set....so simple!

Here is my first card using the "Undies in a Bunch" set.

I stamped the 'underwear' onto some DP and then carefully cut each of them out. Then stamped the clothes line onto my paper and "hung my underwear" on the line....lol  : ) I had so much fun creating this card. I can't wait to get my next set!!

I hope you will go and check them out over at Raisin Boat. It's a really neat site!

Michelle

Challenges:
Divas by Design~Anything Goes

2 comments: