Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

I hope you all had a great Easter! I know we had a fun filled time w/our son, his fiancee and our granddaughters.  My parents were back 'home' in KY, so we decided to Skype. It was not the greatest connection, but we chatted for a bit. Then the girls just called and talked some more to great grandma and great papa. They were excited to share all the news as to what they got in there baskets.
 
I had wanted to post this before now, but just ran out of time. I am addicted to Pinterest lately and I have some awesome things I would like to try out. 
 Here is one of my latest crafts.
 
This is the picture from Pinterest that grabbed my attention

 
Here is my version

 
I went with a bigger wreath, and also added the eggs for Easter. Now that Easter is over, I will take the eggs out and place more flowers in for the spring.
 
Such a cute idea!! 
 
Thanks for stopping :)
 
Michelle
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment