Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Let's celebrate & be inpsired as well

This week is our 100th sketch @ From The Heart Stamps!!!!  
 
Wahoo!!!!  (Technically it’s #101 but, who’s counting!!)  So we have an amazing prize prepared for you!!!  This week we will be selecting and awarding 10 participants from this weeks challenge to receive
$10.00 gift vouchers!!!  YEAH!!!
 
I find it - for lack of a better word - hard sometimes to make a CAS card. I am always wanting to embellish more, or add lots of layers, etc. But this past weekend, I was at a weekend scrapping retreat w/my girlfriends. And I can't believe how "fast" I came up with this one. I think it was Saturday afternoon or so when I got around to making this card. After doing other numerous cards and a couple of layouts, it just came together in no time.  I was inspired by seeing a few others projects at the retreat as well.
 
Hope you like it!!



Image: Birdbrain Needs Coffee
Paper: White card stock and scrap
Coloring Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Button, American crafts twine
Sketch: Sketch 100


This is pretty much how I felt after our weekend away. I think we may have gotten 8, maybe 9 hours of sleep total for the whole weekend! But it was SO much fun, I got lots done and had a great time.
 
I hope you can join us this week. You just might be one of the lucky 10 winners!! Can't win if you don't play!!


Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Michelle! Sounds like you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete