Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Inspiration at FTHS

 
Thanks for joining us again for another weekly inspiration post at
 
Not sure about you, but up here in WI we have had a "weird" winter.
We actually had no snow for Christmas, but snow for Thanksgiving.
And only 3 "named" snowstorms (more than 3" of accumulation).
No snow for awhile now, everything is starting to green up, birds are singing and tonight into tomorrow we are suppose to get rain and frigid temps, and possible snow?
 
YIKES!!!
 
Well, I saw my first robin the other day, and that is suppose to be a sign of spring - I hope so. And I made this card with that robin and spring in mind.
 
I used the current sketch


Image: Surprised Birdbrain
Paper: Green cardstock, Simple Stories Vintage Bliss
Coloring Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: American Crafts Ribbon, QuicKutz Circle Dies
Sketch: Sketch 102



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can join us for our challenge!!
We would love to have you stop by :)
 
Thanks
Michelle
 
Challenges:
Come and Get It ~ Things with Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment