Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Challenge #316

Hi crafty friends!
 
It's Wednesday - time for another
 
This weeks challenge is:
 
Challenge # 316
Anything Goes

We all got to use images from Fred She Said Designs. I don't have to many male/boy images, so when I seen this one I had to have it. It comes with a blank sign, as well 4 other sayings. Which make it quite versatile.

I hope you like it!



Image: Nolan w/sign
Paper: DCVW Nana's Kids
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 21 die, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle layers die, American Crafts twine

Please make sure you stop by and check out the rest of the DT, as well as this weeks sponsor!


Store
Prize - $15 gift certificate


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment