Wednesday, February 22, 2017

FTHS Mid-Week Inspiration

Hi there!!
 
Back for another Mid-Week Inspiration post at From The Heart Stamps:)
 
Here in the Midwest we are having some unusually warm weather for this time of the year. Highs in the upper 50's to 60's in some spots. When our average high is normally only about 29! In between all of our bathroom remodel, etc, - I did manage to get out an enjoy some of the great weather this past weekend w/my grandkids!!
 
Here is my inspiration for you this week! I have had the Nerd Girl for a little bit now, but have never used it. And when looking for some DP - I came across this one and thought it worked out perfectly w/the image! And as you can see as well, I did follow the current sketch challenge somewhat.
 I hope you like it :)






Image: Nerd Girl Potion
Paper: the Paper Studio Eat Cake, Simple Stories SNAP Color Vibe II
Coloring Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: atyou Spica pen 12 Silver, Glossy Accents, Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Circles dies, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle dies
Sketch: #163


We still have our SOTM challenge going on right now as well. So I hope you can join us in 1 or both! We would love to see your creations.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Great take with the Sketch, Michelle and your coloring of the Little Girl is just great !

    ReplyDelete