Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Challenge #368

It's time for another 
 
This weeks challenge is: 
Challenge # 368
Anything Goes

This week I got to use an image from a new sponsor Maria Medel. I just couldn't pass up these cute lil critters!!! When I started making this card - I had something totally different in mind. I had wanted to use the Fox, Bear and Bunny all on one card.  But it wasn't quite working out like I had planned. So on to Plan B :)
 
I wanted to try some of my new Distress Oxides to create a background. These oxides blend so easily together and are so fun to use! I also learned that if you spritz or splatter a little water onto them it gives the background a little more dimension.



Hard to see - but right under the word smile you can see where I spritzed the water, I then dabbed it with a paper towel as I didn't want really big spots.


Image: Bear, Fox, Bunny
Paper: Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Distress Oxides Spiced Marmalade & Fossilized Amber, Distress Ink Old Paper, atyou Spica pen 03 Red, Little Yellow Bicycle 'Smile" die, Simple Stories Enamel dots, Queen & Co Droplets


Please make sure you stop by and leave some love with the rest of the DT.
They have some great cards and would love to hear from you!
 
And as always -
don't forget to visit this weeks sponsors who made this all happen :)



Prize -
 
and 

 

Store
Facebook - Prize $10 voucher

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

2 comments: