Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Challenge #369

 Happy last day of February!!
It's time for another 
This weeks challenge is: 
Challenge # 369
Anything Goes

First, I would like to say "Welcome Back" to the other Michelle on the DT. We are glad to have her back with us! And we have also added a couple of other new DT members as well. Welcome Ine and Geesje!!

And this week image is from Scrap N' Dipity. I believe this is my 1st time using one of their images. And I have to say I LOVE this "Let's Be Unicorns" image!! I have a friends who loves unicorns and I happen to be making unicorn cupcakes this weekend for my granddaughter's 8th birthday! So I had tons of fun creating this shaker card!

I hope you like it!



  Close up of the sequins

Image: Let's Be Unicorns
Paper: Momenta Watercolor Splash
Color Medium:  Copics
Other Supplies: Recollections gems, Want 2 Scrap gems, ki gems, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle layers dies, Recollections Sequins and chunky glitter star daises

 Please make sure you stop by and leave some love with the rest of the DT.
They have some great cards and would love to hear from you!
And as always -
don't forget to visit this weeks sponsors who made this all happen :)



Store
Blog
Facebook

Prize - $12 gift voucher
and 

Store
Blog
Prize -TBA

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment