Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Challenge #387



Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

Hope your enjoying your day :)

It's time for another 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge

This week's challenge is
Challenge #387
Anything Goes 


This week I got to use a fun set from Patties Creations. I actually had a set that I got while ago in the DieHard club of the Month over @ Stamps of Life. It was a salt & pepper shaker and various sayings and the dies to go with.  When I seen this image from Pattie's Creations I knew this would work seamlessly with that set.

And I just had to put the image on an action wobble, it was so fun playing with the wobble :)

I wish I had gotten a pic of the "action wobble" in action. But I just got a new computer the other day, and I'm still playing around with settings and finding out what I need to upload on to my new computer yet. Didn't realize how much stuff I had....LOL. Time for some 'cleaning' I guess ;)

Well I hope you like this quick CAS card. Would be perfect for just a quick note to a friend or family member!



Image: Salt & Pepper couple 
Paper: Kraft & white cardstock 
Color medium: Copics 
Other Supplies: Action wobble, Your Next Stamp Gumdrop Enamel Dots, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle dies, Stamps of Life Saltshaker2stamp (what's shaken, S, P)

Make sure you stop by the store and do some shopping! And as always - don't forget to stop by and visit with the rest of the DT.
 They have some great projects to share with you and would love to hear from you as well!


And most importantly - 
don't forget to visit this weeks sponsors who made this all happen !!


Store -
Prize -

and


Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice

Have a fun and safe 4th of July!!

See you next week!


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment