Thursday, July 5, 2018

LMMS Polka Dot Pals Wikoli

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!!

Nothing extra special here.
Had the day off of work, and just ran a few errands and kept it pretty low key:)

And I am back with another wonderful image from LMMS!

Seems how the heat is still unbearable, well at least for me anyway - I kept with the beach theme.
 It has been in the 90"s again with high heat indexes which makes it muggy and miserable! And what a better way to cool off then going to the beach. That is why I choose this lil guy.  Again, I am still playing with backgrounds and trying to create more of a 'scene' with some of my images. I hope you like it


Paper: Fancy Pants Making Waves, DCWV Jewels matstack, the Paper Studio textured Brights cardstock
Color medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Queen & Co Droplets, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares Small, Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles dies, Liquid Applique, wink of Stella Clear

I took the Liquid Applique, put it on and heat embossed it to give the wave a 'foamy' look. He was so much fun to color up  :)

Make sure you check out all the fun summer images @ LMMS!
 
And as always - make sure you check out the rest of the DT.
 They have some pretty amazing stuff out there to share!! 
 
Also - don't forget. You can find us on
 
See you next week!!
 
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment