Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Challenge #404

Time for another

This weeks challenge is:
Challenge #404
Anything Goes


If you follow me, or have been on my blog - you are probably aware that I have 3 cats! Our female Abby was adopted from the Humane Society. And our 2 boys (Sniffles & Burdock) came to us as strays. They each have their own personalities and are a joy to come home too! The make the rough days a little brighter when you walk thru the door and they greet you with a smile and meow :)

So when I seen this image - I knew I had to get it. 



Paper: Doodlebug Design Kitten Smitten 
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Spellbinders Lacy Circle dies, Wink of Stella Clear, Banner punch 


Please make sure you stop by and see the rest of our DT. 
Don't forget to stop by and visit with our awesome sponsors!
They make this all happen each week :)




and 



Thanks for stopping today!!

Michelle 


No comments:

Post a Comment