Thursday, October 4, 2018

LMMS - Jr Hatter Adnes

Hi LMMS friends!!

It's time to share another card using one of the wonderful holiday images. As you all know I LOVE fall and Halloween! So I couldn't wait to color up this lil cutie!! I just about had my card done and I was like - "Hmm, needs a lil sparkle". I reached for my Yellow Wink of Stella and was going to use it the yellow on the dots of her skirt. 
And BAM.....a big blog of it on her skirt :(

Her skirt was originally grayish with the yellow dots. But now that I had an 'extra' yellow blob on it I just walked away!! How am I going to fix this? And then tonight after work I sat down and was like VERY carefully applying the yellow Wink of Stella all over the skirt. And it kinda blended in so ….WHEW!!!

Hope you like it :) 



Paper: DCVW Ghosts & Goblins cardstock, the Paper Studio Happy haunting 
Color Medium: Copics 
Other Supplies: Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Dies, Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle dies, Recollections Midnight Magic Halloween bling, My Thoughts Exactly (sentiment), Wink of Stella Clear & Yellow, Glossy Accents


Make sure you stop by and visit with the res of the DT! I
 am sure they would love to hear from you :)

And don't forget, you can always find us on 
Thanks for stopping by!!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment