Thursday, December 20, 2018

Last Post for Penny's

Hi everyone!!!

I am sad to say- but this will be my last post at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. I have enjoyed my time on the DT over the past 3 years, but I have decided it is time for me to move on. 

And this week's image is from Dr Digi. This was fun image to color. This makes a great birthday card.  There are so many sayings you could use with this - but I just went with a simple Happy Birthday. Hope you like it :)


Image: Saucer Head 
Paper: the Paper Studio When I Grow Up 
Color medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Stamps of Life Banner Die & happy4banners stamp, Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder, Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles dies

Again - thanks for being on this journey with me for the past 3 years with Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! I hope you have enjoyed my creations !

Make sure you stop by and visit with the rest of the DT! 
I  am sure they would love to hear from you :)


And a big thank you to our fabulous sponsors!!

Store
Prize -

and 


 Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice

 and

Store
Prize - $12 store voucher


Thanks !

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment