Monday, January 7, 2019

Happy 2019!!!!!

Happy 1st Monday of 2019 :)
 
I hope this finds everyone well!! I have been on a hiatus the last couple of weeks.
My last post was on Dec 20 and I decided to take a little 'rest' for the rest of the year.
With the holidays, my husband having surgery on his hand and us both being sick I needed a little break.
 
But now I am back and I thought my 1st post of the new year should be to visit my favorite card of 2018!
 
And here it is!!!!
 


This was such a fun image to create with. I had the image colored before I even began to think about my card layout. Then I came across this paper and I think it went perfectly with my colored image.
 
 
We have had such a weird winter here in the northwest. Not much snow, and then when we do get some - it warms up and melts. Right now it's 38 and raining! I actually can't wait for the day when the grandkids can make snow angels just like in this image:) It's so much fun playing the snow!!
 
Well - stayed tuned later in the week for my post form Little Miss Muffet Stamps!
 
Until then - happy crafting!!!!
 
 
Michelle
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment