Thursday, May 17, 2018

LMMS Inspiration

Hi everyone!!
 
Back to share a quick post with you from
 
 
If you have followed my blog for any length of time, you know I love cats! I have 3 - a girl named Abby, and 2 boys Sniffles and Burdock!
Abby was a Christmas present from my husband and son many years ago. As luck would have it - we couldn't find any kittens at our shelter that Christmas and had to wait until Mother's Day.
Abby is now approx. 16years old and my still my 'baby'.
 
Our boys were both strays we happened upon while living out in the country. Sniffles we found out was sickly a lot when younger, so the guy down the road had named him Sniffles. And it just kind of 'stuck' :)
He is approx. 16 years old as well.
 
And then our not so little lil guy Burdock. He came to us full of burdocks from the fields around our house. We had to literally cut them out of his fur. So we thought that was a fitting name for him! He is approx. 10 years old.
 
SO..........enough about my cats! Here is my card!
 

Image: Feline sitting
Paper: White and cream cardstock
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Memento Ink-Rich Cocoa, Dovecraft-Paw prints, Inky Antics Cute Cats #2-Sentiment, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers die, Enamel Accents white, Wink of Stella-Clear

I made my own quick background using my Hampton Art Stamp Perfect and the paw prints. And I wanted a quick CAS card for a nice little "Hello" or "Thinking About You" card.
 
Well, I hope you didn't mind me rambling on about my cats :)
 
Please make sure you check out what the rest of the DT has been up to. They have some pretty amazing cards out there!!
 
 Find us on Facebook, Pinterest and on our Challenge blog.
 
See you next week for more fun!!!
 
 
Michelle


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment