Thursday, May 3, 2018

LMMS - Smile :)

Hi everyone!!
 
I'm back again this week for another post at
 
 
This weeks card I kept pretty CAS. Compared to last weeks action wobble card! Something about when I seen this image - I knew right away I wanted to color her with a green raincoat. Not sure why, but is just 'felt' right. And of course I just had to go with a gold color as well - GO PACK GO!!!
Just kidding - it just seemed like a great color combo I thought.
 
 
Hope you like it!!
 

List of supplies:

Image: Polka Dot Pal Rayne
Paper: the Paper Studio Pink Lemonade, DCWV Flower Shower Spring Textured cardstock
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Die (Smile), Queen & Co-Droplets, Wink of Stella-Clear & Yellow, Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Dies

Today a new challenge starts at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps challenge blog. You have two weeks to join in.
 
 
As always, the theme is ANYTHING GOES! While you are free to use any stamp, if you have a Little Miss Muffet Stamp, why not use it! If you don't have one, check out the STORE there are a few challenge freebies available that will give you the opportunity to try out Little Miss Muffet Stamps for yourself.
 
I hope you will join us. We would love to have you create with us!
 
Bye for now!
 
Michelle
 
Challenges:
Crafting by Design: Anything Goes May edition 

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Love the color combo and great layout.

    ReplyDelete