Wednesday, May 23, 2018

LMMS - Jr Hatter Shower

Hello LMMS followers :)
Glad you could stop by today!
 
I couldn't wait to share this cute card with you today. Can you believe it's the "official" start to summer this weekend- Memorial Day!
 
Hope this card and image put a smile on your face! She is just to adorable with the hearts flowing out of the garden hose. And I tried to go w/some fun spring/summer colors.
 
When I cut out the butterfly punch on the white paper, it just looked a little 'boring' to me. So I got out my Distress Oxides and did a little blending. Then cut out the butterfly border. I LOVE how it turned out!



Here is a close up so you can see the 'sparkle' of the water coming out of the hose. Along with the wet look of the hose with the Glossy Accents applied.
 


Image: Jr Hatter Shower
Paper: Doodlebug Designs-Kitten Smitten, DCWV Cardstock-Jewels, the Paper Studio-Brights
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced circle dies, Glossy Accents, Hero Arts DC134 (Sentiment), atyou Spica pens-02 Pink & 03 Red, Distress Oxide-Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber and Wilted Violet, the Paper Studio Poppies & Paperie flowers, Martha Stewart Butterflies Deep edge punch

Make sure you check out the rest of the DT.
 They have some pretty amazing stuff out there to share!!
 
 
Also - don't forget. You can find us on
 
See you next week!!
 
 
Michelle



1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love how it turned out too and the added sparkle for the water is a great touch. Nice paper to coordinate with it too. :D

    ReplyDelete