Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Challenge #391

Back for another

Our challenge this week is:

Challenge #391
Anything Goes 

My image this week is from Sparkle N Sprinkle. As soon as I seen this image I knew I had to
have it :) One of my girlfriends - her daughter LOVES flamingos. She couldn't pronounce flamingos when she was really young, so she always called them flingos LOL. And this image was just to cute to pass up.

I haven't decided how I want to use the card yet - so I left my options open if I want to add a sentiment to the front later on. It's hard to see but I put a little sparkle on the falling snow. Gave the flamingos some Glossy Accents on their eyes, and a little "ball" of Liquid applique on their hat to look like a pompom, I hope you like it :)


Paper: White cardstock, DCWV Flower Shower textured cardstock
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Glossy Accents, KaiserCraft Nesting Pennants die, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Circle dies, Darice Bakers twine, Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder, Liquid Applique, Stickles-Crystal


 Make sure to stop by and visit with the rest of the DT. 
 They have some great projects to share with you and would love to hear from you as well!
And most importantly - 
don't forget to visit this weeks sponsors who made this all happen !!



Store
Prize - $15 Gift voucher

and 


Store 
 Prize - $15 gift certificate



Until next week !!!

Michelle 


No comments:

Post a Comment