Thursday, August 16, 2018

LMMS PDP Jamison

Hi LMMS friends!

Sorry I wasn't here last week! Life just has a way of "getting in the way' sometimes. 
But I am back and ready to share my latest LMMS creation with you. 

I always find myself "at a loss" when it comes to masculine cards. I never have enough and I always struggle with making them. So I forced myself to make a card. And I used this handsome Polka Dot pals image Jamison. He is making the sign language symbol for love. 

Also - it's Customer Appreciation time at LMMS. 
Please see the info below on how to take part :)

But for now - here is this weeks card!


Image: PDP Jamison
Paper: Carta Bella Toy Box, DCWV Textured cardstock Jewels
Color medium: Copics
Other Supplies: the Paper Studio enamel dots, Darice Bakers Twine, Little Yellow Bicycle (love) die, Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced circle dies, Memory Box Stitched rectangle dies, wink of Stella clear


Here are all the details for our Customer Appreciation gift and discount: 
Customers who have placed a purchase since the last Customer Appreciation day in March should check their inboxes for a second newsletter.  That one will have a code that can be use towards a free digital stamp (or $3.00 off rubber stamps).  This is just another way of LMMS saying "thank you" for being a valuable customer!

Lastly, the biggest sale of the year starts TODAY and ends this Saturday, August 18, at midnight Central Texas time.  This will be your chance to save big ... up to 50% OFF!  No coupons required - sales are automatically applied during check-out.



Make sure you check out all the wonderful images @ LMMS!
And as always - check out the rest of the DT.
 They have some pretty amazing stuff out there to share!! 

And don't forget - you can find us on

See you next week!
Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment