Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Challenge #395

Hi crafty friends!!!
Welcome back for another

This weeks challenge is:
Challenge #395
Anything Goes 

This weeks image is from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. I just LOVE using these digis. They are so fun to color :)  I kind of "repurposed" for lack of a better word my floral border die.  I used kraft cardstock and carefully snipped off the flowers to make it look like a vine. I think it turned out pretty good.


Paper: Your Next Stamp-Geometrics, the paper Studio Pearlized cardstock
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Spellbinders Floral Corner 2, Mama Elephant Banner dies, Glossy Accents 


Make sure to stop by and visit with the rest of the DT. 
 They have some great projects to share with you and would love to hear from you as well!

And most importantly - 
don't forget to visit this weeks sponsor who made this all happen !!





Thanks for stopping by today!!

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment