Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Challenge #398

Good Morning crafty friends!

Welcome back for another Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge!

This weeks challenge is:
Anything Goes #398

This weeks image is from Star Stampz. With fall just around the corner, the next thing you know it will be winter. And I made a quick CAS card using this adorable image. I knew the paper I wanted to use, so I made sure to color my image to accent the DP. I also found just the right sentiment to go with it as well!


Image: Cup of Cocoa
Paper: Bo Bunny Altitude
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Stamps of Life Mittens 2 stamps (Sentiment), Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Dies, Wink of Stella Clear, Ranger Ink Black Soot, Sequins


Please make sure you stop by the Penny's blog. As well as the other DT members and give them some love! They have some wonderful stuff out there ;)

And as always - don't forget to visit our sponsors as well!




and


Have a great day !!

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment