Saturday, September 29, 2018

LMMS - Holiday Truck

Hi LMMS friends!!

Sorry about the late post. I have been super crazy, busy @ work lately and training a new person besides that! So kinda of missed getting my card posted on Thursday like I normally do.

Anyway - last week LMMS added a couple of wonderful new images:

And this week I am using the Holiday Truck. It comes with the truck and some great "inserts" to merge it with to create a great holiday scene. On my image, I decided to 'overlay' the truck image in front of the trees. I wanted to make it look like they were parked and had just brought some freshly cut trees out in front of the truck to load up. I hope you like how it turned out. 


Image: Holiday Truck 
Paper: the Paper Studio Old World Winter 
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies: Sequins, Glossy Accents, Memory Box Stitched Rectangle dies, Impression Obsession (Seasons Greetings) die, Wink of Stella Clear

I hope you can hop on over and take a look at what some of the other DT have made. So much inspiration to found!!

And don't forget, you can always find us on 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment