Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Challenge #399

Time for another 

This weeks challenge is:
Challenge #399
Anything Goes


This weeks image is from Little Blue Button Stamps. It's that time of year again and I can't wait for the colors to change! And this image is perfect! The background didn't turn out the way I had hoped. I had wanted to make it look kind of like leaves falling. And then I had a little accident when putting some "sparkle" on her hat. My Wink of Stella 'spit' out a big blob and I was hurrying to find some thing to blot it up. And I was using the yellow - so it kind of bled into the white. So I tried to blend it by giving her an all over golden glow. 
Hope you like it :)



Image: Rag Doll Sweetheart Fall Joy
Paper: DCWV the Natural Stack, Bo Bunny Camp-a-lot
Color Medium: Copics
Other Supplies:  Wink of Stella Yellow, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage dies

As always - please make sure you stop by and visit with the rest of the DT. I am sure they would love to hear from you.

And lastly - stop by and visit our sponsors who make this all happen each week!

 

 Store
Prize - $10 voucher


 Store
Prize - 3 digi images

 

Store
Prize -$12 voucher

Until next week!

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment