Thursday, September 20, 2018

LMMS - A little Batty

Hello LMMS friends!!

It's our challenge week, and as always the challenge is anything goes. Hope you will join us.

While you are free to use any stamp, if you have a Little Miss Muffet Stamp, why not use it! If you don't have one, check out the STORE for something to try.

 I love Halloween and couldn't wait to color this adorable image! I am just 'batty' about Jr. Hatter Batty. I enjoy seeing all the kiddos dressed up and trick or treating. I especially love see my grandkids all dress up :)

Hope you enjoy my card!
Paper: Fancy Pants Oct 31
Color medium: Copics 
Other Supplies: Studio G (Sentiment)Stamps of Life Banner die 


Don't forget to stop and visit the other DT members. They have some awesome creations to share.


And don't forget to check us out on 


See ya next week!!!


Michelle 

Challenges:
Your Next Stamp - Challenge #98 Fall Fun 



2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love that sweet image! Thanks for joining us for the Your Next Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great hat - not over the top halloween, but perfect for the season. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete