Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Back


I tried so hard last week to complete the designed2delight challenge, but fell a little short : ( I had a rummage sale and it took up quite a bit more time than I had anticipated. But anyway....this week I am back and last minute as usual. This weeks digi stamp from Faith is entitled "Potted Flowers". How fitting for this time of year!! I have been potting my flowers here as well and found this one quite fun to do. I also tried out my new Adobe Photoshop Elements program which I recently purchased. Still figuring out how to use all the great things on it - but for now I just settled on "coloring" in my design. I then cut it out and used dimensionals again to 'pop' it up on the card. And, I can't wait to see all the beautiful butterflies soon, so I added one to my card. If you get a minute - go check out Faith's site - http://digital-stamps.designed2delight.com - you will love it as much as I do. Thanks again Faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment