Thursday, August 19, 2010

It’s Fall Y’all

Well, not quite yet!!

But over @ Faith site it’s Happy Harvest time with her latest digi stamp.  I love pumpkins, the fall colors and the crisp morning air. I just can’t wait for fall to get here! Along w/Faith’s wonderful image, over at Double Delight – the challenge this week was CAS~clean and simple.  And it had to be something that would take you less than an hour and no fussing over.  I kept telling my self KISSkeep it simple stupid!!! I guess I am always trying to go ‘all out’ as they say when I do my cards.  I just love hearing peoples reactions when they open one of my cards. But, let me tell you -  the ideas I had going thru my head with this one – wow!! 

Maybe for a future card  : )

IMG_0677

 

The only really ‘hard’ & time consuming thing I did was to color in my pumpkins w/my Adobe Photo Shop Elements program and cut out my pumpkins.  I colored in the wheat with a Copic Y28 Lionet Gold marker and popped up my pumpkin with some dimensionals.  Hope you like it and can’t wait for next weeks image & challenge.

Please stop on over to Faith’s site, along w/Kathy & Kristine’s.  You will be glad you did!!

 

~Till next week y’all~

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Michelle! Lots of dimension!
    I have the worst time with Clean and Simple too!
    So glad you joined us again this week at D2D! :)

    ReplyDelete