Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cupcake and Roses

Happy 2011 Everyone!!!!

Hope you all had a safe & wonderful time bringing in the new year!!! This weeks digi from Faith is "Cupcake and Roses"....which happens to be wonderful for a few upcoming birthdays I have. I decided to start with an embossed background and build up from there.




I then added some fun patterned paper and colored using my Copic markers again. I hope by trying to use them more, that I will finally get the hang of them : ) It's hard to tell in the pic, but I then added some shimmer to the flame and the roses. I then use a scalloped punch and made a 'flower' with different colors of ribbon bursting out from behind it. Pretty CAS I think, but still has a WOW factor to it.

All comments are welcome and hope to hear from you soon!!

Michelle

Stamps: Cupcake and Roses~Designed 2 Delight, SU Happy Birthday
Paper: DCWV Retro Square Embossed Card, purple, pink and blue cardstock, scrap patterned paper
Markers: Copics E21 Baby Skin Pink, Y28 Lionet Gold, YG11 Migonette, R22 Ligh Prawn, BV02 Prune, V01 Heath, V000 Pale Heath, Marvy LePlume No 5 Yellow
Misc: Rain Dots Purple dot, Scrap ribbon dollar bin @ Michael's
Inks: Colorbox Cat's Eye Chalk Light Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment