Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween

This week's Saturday Designer Challenge is HALLOWEEN!!

I decided to use Hocus Pocus for my creation.  I just love the frog peeking out of the bubbling cauldron...so cute!  And she works so well with another of Faith's images Abracadabra.  You must really check out some of the new Halloween images from Faith.  I LOVE Halloween !!!!




I love using bright orange, green, purple and yellow colors on Halloween cards.  I colored in the image using my ProMarkers and added a lil shimmer with my atYou Spica markers.  Just a quick card for a cute Halloween hello!!

Hope you have a great day!!

Michelle

Challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge~ Halloween
By The Cute and Girly~Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge~S for Soon be Halloween
Cupcake Craft Challenge~Halloween
Come and Get It Challenges~Orange, Black & Purple

7 comments:

  1. Fab Halloween card Michelle:) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes, hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colors for a halloween card!!! Very well done :) Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly. Have fun with our 2nd anniversary blog hop and good luck!

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xx

    If you haven’t seen it yet, I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Halloween card Michelle, it's so gorgeous!

    Many thanks for sharing with Cupcake Craft.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween too ! Gorgeous little image and fab papers
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G for our second birthday celebrations
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenges hope you can join us again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Halloween card Michelle, colours are perfect, love the papers and image. Thanks for joining our Birthday celebrations at BTC&G. Good Luck. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete